The title of this post says it all, doesn't it? The summer is hot (especially out here in Los Angeles, where the weather has already taken a turn for the desert vacation), but these guys are going to ensure it's even hotter this year. They each have a show airing from May through September, so stay in with your air conditioning, a pint of Ben & Jerrys and watch them sizzle!
The Top Ten Summer TV Hotties of 2011:
10. / 9. Blake Shelton / Adam Levine of The Voice. NBC's newest singing competition reality show already premiered to amazing numbers and great performances on April 26. You can catch it every Tuesday night at 9pm.
8. Gordon Ramsay. The celebrity chef and restauranteur has two of his three FOX series returning this summer. Masterchef has its sophomore season premiering on June 6th at 8pm and Hell's Kitchen comes back on July 19 at 9pm, creating a double dose of Ramsay on one solid night.
7. Drew Roy is playing a high school junior turned member of the Second Massachusetts Army in TNT and Steven Spielberg's Falling Skies, which premieres on June 19 at 9pm. Maybe it's the "guys with guns" syndrome, but this new world, although somewhat dirty, looks good on him!
6. / 5. Mark-Paul Gosselaar / Breckin Meyer are Franklin & Bash, which premieres on June 1 at 9pm only on TNT. They are lawyers; they are roommates; they are long-time friends; but they are men-children at heart, and their banter, along with their playful "outside of the box" attitude towards their job works to undo all of the bad press lawyers previously received. On TV or otherwise.
4. / 3. Justin Kirk / Hunter Parish. They're on very opposite ends of the spectrum on Weeds, with one being the older but not quite more mature new patriarch of the family and the other still being a very fresh-faced, well-meaning, and somewhat idealistic kid. They may not quite be the yin and yang but they're still sure to be highlights of the June 27 10pm premiere.
2. Matt Bomer is back on everyone's favorite once-a-criminal-now-making-good tale, White Collar. June 7 at 9pm. Be there. I can't stress that enough!
1. Mehcad Brooks will be starring in USA's Necessary Roughness, which admittedly I have not yet screened. But having loved his work on everything from Desperate Housewives to True Blood, and yes, even My Generation, I am eagerly, EAGERLY awaiting June 2011 when the show will premiere (unfortunately the network has not yet released a specific time slot).
Think I missed one? Sound off in the comments below!